Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ISO 20400 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ISO 20400 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ISO 20400 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ISO 20400 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 902 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ISO 20400 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 902 standard requirements:
- Does your organization have the right capability to manage its asset base and/or procure a large new asset; for example, to acquire a new IT system or to contract for a major facility to be built?
- What kind of guidance do you follow to ensure that your procurement language is both specific and comprehensive enough to result in acquiring secure components and systems?
- Did you know that practicing the 4Rs; reduce, reuse, recycle, and rot (compost); is one of the easiest and most cost-effective ways to reduce greenhouse gas emissions?
- Has a Green Grid made progress in developing a unified productivity metric which measures overall productivity of our data center, not just its energy efficiency?
- Reducing Energy Costs – Green Lights and Energy Star Buildings partnerships minimize energy costs and reduce pollution; have these programs been put into place?
- Are you consolidating computing environments: server virtualization, increase computing density, lowering energy consumption or starting green initiatives?
- What aspects have you already used in your own organisations to try and encourage greener options for vehicles, or any other product / service categories?
- Where to locate the shared services centre. Should it be in a place where the firm already had an existing site or should it be a greenfield operation?
- Do you know how to reduce your green waste, reduce your water consumption, and reduce the amount of chemicals you use all at the same time?
- How might imc be used by the two organizations to improve their marketing communications efforts in relation to green issues?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ISO 20400 book in PDF containing 902 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your ISO 20400 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ISO 20400 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ISO 20400 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ISO 20400 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ISO 20400 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ISO 20400 Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 ISO 20400 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Variance Analysis: Who are responsible for overhead performance control of related costs?
- Planning Process Group: Is the duration of the programme sufficient to ensure a cycle that will ISO 20400 project the sustainability of the interventions?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who will obstruct/hinder the ISO 20400 project if they are not involved?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Changes in the overhead pool and/or organization structures?
- Procurement Audit: Are the responsibilities of the purchasing department clearly defined?
- Closing Process Group: What can you do better next time, and what specific actions can you take to improve?
- Procurement Audit: Are the supporting documents for payments voided or cancelled following payment?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is a PMO (ISO 20400 project Management Office) in place and does it provide oversight to the ISO 20400 project?
- Team Operating Agreement: What is your unique contribution to the organization?
- Quality Metrics: Do the operators focus on determining; is there anything I need to worry about?
Step-by-step and complete ISO 20400 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ISO 20400 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ISO 20400 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ISO 20400 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ISO 20400 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ISO 20400 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ISO 20400 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ISO 20400 project with this in-depth ISO 20400 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ISO 20400 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ISO 20400 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ISO 20400 investments work better.
This ISO 20400 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.