Interpret all drawing and blueprint specifications, dimensions and tolerances to determine most cost effective/efficient sequence of manufacturing operations and set up requirements.
More Uses of the ISO 45 1990 Toolkit:
- Develop systems and procedures that track and monitor productivity metrics and performance targets to ensure the machining department is optimizing returns for your organization.
- Communicate daily with production team, quality department, and management top priorities/concerns and resolve all machining quality issues timely.
- Manage weekly part fabrication schedule, reporting numbers and execute daily.
- Initiate and maintain accurate production schedules to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- Oversee and monitor all safety initiatives in the machining area to ensure that your organization is in compliance with safety regulations, standards and codes.
- Systematize: track efficiency of machines and employees and display metrics visually.