Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ISO 8015 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ISO 8015 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ISO 8015 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ISO 8015 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 692 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ISO 8015 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 692 standard requirements:
- What will be the consequences to the stakeholder (financial, reputation etc) if ISO 8015 does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
- How is the team tracking and documenting its work?
- Teaches and consults on quality process improvement, project management, and accelerated ISO 8015 techniques
- What successful thing are we doing today that may be blinding us to new growth opportunities?
- When is the estimated completion date?
- How does it fit into our organizational needs and tasks?
- What is our competitive advantage?
- What management system can we use to leverage the ISO 8015 experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
- What are the short and long-term ISO 8015 goals?
- What is an unauthorized commitment?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ISO 8015 book in PDF containing 692 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your ISO 8015 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ISO 8015 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ISO 8015 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ISO 8015 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ISO 8015 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ISO 8015 Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 ISO 8015 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Attributes: Are the required resources available or need to be acquired?
- Initiating Process Group: During which stage of Risk planning are modeling techniques used to determine overall effects of risks on ISO 8015 project objectives for high probability, high impact risks?
- WBS Dictionary: Are estimates developed by ISO 8015 project personnel coordinated with those responsible for overall management to determine whether required resources will be available according to revised planning?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are Vendor invoices audited for accuracy before payment?
- Risk Management Plan: How can the process be made more effective or less cumbersome (process improvements)?
- Procurement Audit: Was all the key documentation given to the contracting authority?
- Resource Breakdown Structure: What is each stakeholders desired outcome for the ISO 8015 project?
- WBS Dictionary: Identify potential or actual budget-based and time-based schedule variances?
- Contractor Status Report: What are the minimum and optimal bandwidth requirements for the proposed soluiton?
- Lessons Learned: How well were your expectations met regarding the extent of your involvement in the ISO 8015 project (effort, time commitments, etc.)?
Step-by-step and complete ISO 8015 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ISO 8015 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ISO 8015 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ISO 8015 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ISO 8015 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ISO 8015 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ISO 8015 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ISO 8015 project with this in-depth ISO 8015 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ISO 8015 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ISO 8015 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ISO 8015 investments work better.
This ISO 8015 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.