Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ISO 9000 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ISO 9000 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ISO 9000 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ISO 9000 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 974 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ISO 9000 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 974 standard requirements:
- Prior to selecting a FSMC, the SFA’s personnel are strongly encouraged to visit one or more school sites managed by each of the FSMCs under consideration. It is important to observe the operation on a typical day. Therefore, these visits should be unannounced to the food service site manager. Evaluate the sanitation, staffing, food production, food quality and student acceptability. Compare these to the current practices in the SFA’s food service program. If the FSMC operation is judged to be superior, what were the noticeable differences?
- The objective of Change Management is to ensure that standard methods and procedures are used, such that changes can be dealt with quickly, with the lowest possible impact on service quality. all changes should be traceable, in other words, one can answer the question, what changed? Do we do this?
- Agile project management with Scrum derives from best business practices in companies like Fuji-Xerox, Honda, Canon, and Toyota. Toyota routinely achieves four times the productivity and 12 times the quality of competitors. Can Scrum do the same for globally distributed teams?
- Client participation is one of the best indicators of program quality. if participation is low or declining, it may be an indicator of customer dissatisfaction with one or more aspects of the program. what client involvement is there with the current program?
- Does a quality plan exist for significant it functions (e.g., system development and deployment) and does it provide a consistent approach to address both general and project-specific Quality Assurance activities?
- How do employee selection and development practices, as well as staff performance management, well-being, motivation, satisfaction, and compensation, contribute to the growth of the organization?
- To what extent does your organization ensure that their staff members design their activities in ways that are informed by the organizations mechanisms of review, research, monitoring and/or auditing?
- Review the utilization of the project managers and the quality of the projects on which they work. Are the project managers working on the right projects in the order the customers need?
- Does the quality plan prescribe the type(s) of Quality Assurance activities (such as reviews, audits, inspections) to be performed to achieve the objectives of the quality plan?
- For any given service area, what significant social values, beyond cost, capacity, and quality of service delivery, might be affected by a restructuring or a sharing of service delivery?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ISO 9000 book in PDF containing 974 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your ISO 9000 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ISO 9000 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ISO 9000 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ISO 9000 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ISO 9000 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ISO 9000 Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 ISO 9000 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Operating Agreement: Do you brief absent members after they view meeting notes or listen to a recording?
- Cost Baseline: Does the suggested change request seem to represent a necessary enhancement to the product?
- Scope Management Plan: Has stakeholder analysis been conducted, assessing their influence on the ISO 9000 project and their authority levels?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is the performance of the supplier to be rated and documented?
- Lessons Learned: How well did the scope of the ISO 9000 project match what was defined in the ISO 9000 project Proposal?
- Activity Attributes: What is the organization s history in doing similar activities?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Would avoiding any of such impact the ISO 9000 project’s chance of success?
- Variance Analysis: Are the bases and rates for allocating costs from each indirect pool consistently applied?
- Quality Management Plan: Have all involved stakeholders and work groups committed to the ISO 9000 project?
- Procurement Audit: Are all complaints of late or incorrect payment sent to a person independent of those having cash disbursement responsibilities?
Step-by-step and complete ISO 9000 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ISO 9000 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ISO 9000 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ISO 9000 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ISO 9000 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ISO 9000 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ISO 9000 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ISO 9000 project with this in-depth ISO 9000 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ISO 9000 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ISO 9000 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ISO 9000 investments work better.
This ISO 9000 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.