Ready to use prioritized IT Audit Checklist requirements, to:
Make sure the IT Audit Team Lead assists with planning, executing, and reporting audits of complex functionalities and output of various information technology systems, applications or platforms/operating systems, financial and statistical models, or risk management activities for compliance with corporate policies and procedures. .
- Do you assess your organizations enterprise wide data storage methodologies. Has your organization appropriately planned its data storage process?
- What difference does it make if management has strong entity level IT related controls?
- Is management aware of the specific technology systems that support business activities?
- Do internal auditors have sufficient knowledge of key information technology risks and controls and available technology based audit techniques to perform the assigned work?
- Does your organization accept and use the business knowledge of internal auditors to help improve business processes and meet strategic objectives?
- Does management have appropriate procedures to dispose of user information and consumer information?
- Do you have a written information security program designed to manage and control risk?
- Does the head of internal audit have a performance management and quality assurance program in place?
- Are productivity metrics being met or will management need to effect change to improve?
- Does the enterprise restrict business data and applications to organization controlled devices?
New to Kanban? Read this
Want to reuse this data? Purchase your license here:
One-time payment for perpetual commercial re-use
Questions? Email us HERE