Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical IT Consulting Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any IT Consulting related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated IT Consulting specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the IT Consulting Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 626 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IT Consulting improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 626 standard requirements:
- Among our stronger employees, how many see themselves at the company in three years? How many would leave for a 10 percent raise from another company?
- Are customers identified and high impact areas defined?
- What is the overall business strategy?
- If you had to rebuild your organization without any traditional competitive advantages (i.e., no killer a technology, promising research, innovative product/service delivery model, etc.), how would your people have to approach their work and collaborate together in order to create the necessary conditions for success?
- What business benefits will IT Consulting goals deliver if achieved?
- Are the measurements objective?
- In a project to restructure IT Consulting outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
- In what ways are IT Consulting vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
- What resources are required for the improvement effort?
- What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this IT Consulting process?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the IT Consulting book in PDF containing 626 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your IT Consulting self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the IT Consulting Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which IT Consulting areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IT Consulting Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage IT Consulting projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step IT Consulting Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 IT Consulting project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Milestone List: Identify critical paths (one or more) and which activities are on the critical path?
- Source Selection Criteria: What procedures are followed when a contractor requires access to classified information or a significant quantity of special material/information?
- Project Scope Statement: If the scope changes, what will the impact be to your IT Consulting project in terms of duration, cost, quality, or any other important areas of the IT Consulting project?
- Procurement Audit: Access to data, including standing data, and the identification of restriction levels and authorised personnel was in place?
- Executing Process Group: What does it mean to take a systems view of a IT Consulting project?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree do individual skills and abilities match task demands?
- Procurement Audit: Are decisions to outsource and being part of public private partnerships closely linked to the delivery of departments core services and functions?
- WBS Dictionary: Are the overhead pools formally and adequately identified?
- Variance Analysis: How does the monthly budget compare to the actual experience?
- Cost Management Plan: Are milestone deliverables effectively tracked and compared to IT Consulting project plan?
Step-by-step and complete IT Consulting Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 IT Consulting project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 IT Consulting project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 IT Consulting project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 IT Consulting project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 IT Consulting project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 IT Consulting project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any IT Consulting project with this in-depth IT Consulting Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IT Consulting projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IT Consulting and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make IT Consulting investments work better.
This IT Consulting All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.