Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical IT cost transparency Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any IT cost transparency related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated IT cost transparency specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the IT cost transparency Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IT cost transparency improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What are the compelling stakeholder reasons for embarking on IT cost transparency?
- How can we improve performance?
- How will you measure your IT cost transparency effectiveness?
- What to measure and why?
- Are the units of measure consistent?
- What are the Essentials of Internal IT cost transparency Management?
- Why do the measurements/indicators matter?
- Have the types of risks that may impact IT cost transparency been identified and analyzed?
- What went well, what should change, what can improve?
- Is it clearly defined in and to your organization what you do?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the IT cost transparency book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your IT cost transparency self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the IT cost transparency Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which IT cost transparency areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IT cost transparency Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage IT cost transparency projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step IT cost transparency Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 IT cost transparency project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Initiating Process Group: What were things that you did well, but could improve, and how?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Has a structured approach been used to break work effort into manageable components (WBS)?
- Executing Process Group: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next IT cost transparency project?
- Procurement Audit: What is the process cost of the procurement function?
- Risk Register: Methodology: How will risk management be performed on this IT cost transparency project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: How does IT cost transparency project management relate to other disciplines?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Were IT cost transparency project team members involved in the development of activity & task decomposition?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Responsiveness to change and the resulting demands for different skills and abilities?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are post milestone IT cost transparency project reviews (PMPR) conducted with the organization at least once a year?
- Process Improvement Plan: Have storage and access mechanisms and procedures been determined?
Step-by-step and complete IT cost transparency Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 IT cost transparency project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 IT cost transparency project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 IT cost transparency project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 IT cost transparency project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 IT cost transparency project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 IT cost transparency project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any IT cost transparency project with this in-depth IT cost transparency Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IT cost transparency projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IT cost transparency and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make IT cost transparency investments work better.
This IT cost transparency All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.