Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical IT GRCM Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any IT GRCM related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated IT GRCM specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the IT GRCM Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 718 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IT GRCM improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 718 standard requirements:
- Do several people in different organizational units assist with the IT GRCM process?
- Is there a control plan in place for sustaining improvements (short and long-term)?
- Are task requirements clearly defined?
- Is the IT GRCM organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
- How might the group capture best practices and lessons learned so as to leverage improvements?
- How long will it take to change?
- What is a feasible sequencing of reform initiatives over time?
- What tools and technologies are needed for a custom IT GRCM project?
- What does IT GRCM success mean to the stakeholders?
- Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for IT GRCM strengthening and reform actually originate?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the IT GRCM book in PDF containing 718 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your IT GRCM self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the IT GRCM Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which IT GRCM areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IT GRCM Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage IT GRCM projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step IT GRCM Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 IT GRCM project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Management Plan: How do you gain sponsors buy-in to the communication plan?
- Closing Process Group: What areas does the group agree are the biggest success on the IT GRCM project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is there general agreement & acceptance of the current status and progress of the IT GRCM project?
- Cost Baseline: Have you identified skills that are missing from your team?
- Procurement Audit: Are there any complaints of the suppliers and/or end-users?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Does the stakeholder want to be involved or merely need to be informed about the IT GRCM project and its process?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does the scheduling system identify in a timely manner the status of work?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: How should ongoing costs be monitored to try to keep the IT GRCM project within budget?
- Team Performance Assessment: What do you think is the most constructive thing that could be done now to resolve discussions and disputes about method variance?
- Change Management Plan: How far reaching in the organization is the change?
Step-by-step and complete IT GRCM Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 IT GRCM project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 IT GRCM project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 IT GRCM project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 IT GRCM project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 IT GRCM project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 IT GRCM project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any IT GRCM project with this in-depth IT GRCM Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IT GRCM projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IT GRCM and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make IT GRCM investments work better.
This IT GRCM All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.