Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical IT infrastructure Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any IT infrastructure related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated IT infrastructure specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the IT infrastructure Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 647 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IT infrastructure improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 647 standard requirements:
- Business services can effectively decouple business change and IT change. However, what if the IT infrastructure (or elements of it) that mediates the services needs to change?
- How rapidly and cost effectively can the it infrastructure scale up and down to enable our organizations digital business strategy to bolster a strategic dynamic capability?
- How rapidly and cost effectively can the it infrastructure scale up and down to enable a firms the digital business strategy to bolster a strategic dynamic capability?
- Is there a CIO or someone similar, responsible for strategic planning, implementation, and management of integrated systems identified by the IT infrastructure plan?
- How rapidly and cost effectively can the it infrastructure scale up and down to enable a firms digital business strategy to bolster a strategic dynamic capability?
- It management must understand the impact of business process changes to the it infrastructure. does the workload increase impact it system performance?
- Can we achieve even more efficient utilization of software and hardware within mission systems and IT infrastructure investments?
- How do you create and then lead an organization where the infrastructure is flexible, but yet efficient, effective, and reliable?
- Who is responsible for it-business applications decisions, it innovation decisions, and/or it infrastructure decisions?
- Which competitive strategies can be enhanced through the use of SOAs to connect with partners in a business ecosystem?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the IT infrastructure book in PDF containing 647 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your IT infrastructure self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the IT infrastructure Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which IT infrastructure areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IT infrastructure Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage IT infrastructure projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step IT infrastructure Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 IT infrastructure project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Initiating Process Group: Who supports, improves, and oversees standardized processes related to the IT infrastructure project’s program?
- Lessons Learned: What on the IT infrastructure project worked well and was effective in the delivery of the product?
- Quality Management Plan: How many IT infrastructure project staff does this specific process affect?
- Scope Management Plan: Can the IT infrastructure project team do several activities in parallel?
- WBS Dictionary: Is the work done on a work package level as described in the WBS dictionary?
- Quality Management Plan: How do you decide what information needs to be recorded?
- Executing Process Group: Have operating capacities been created and/or reinforced in partners?
- Cost Baseline: How long are you willing to wait before you find out were late?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Will the current technology alter during the life of the IT infrastructure project?
- Project Charter: Environmental Stewardship and Sustainability Considerations: What is the process that will be used to ensure compliance with the Environmental Stewardship Policy?
Step-by-step and complete IT infrastructure Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 IT infrastructure project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 IT infrastructure project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 IT infrastructure project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 IT infrastructure project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 IT infrastructure project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 IT infrastructure project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any IT infrastructure project with this in-depth IT infrastructure Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IT infrastructure projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IT infrastructure and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make IT infrastructure investments work better.
This IT infrastructure All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.