This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in IT Infrastructure Utility IU assessment.
‘Great collaboration with vendor and consistent guidance to make us successful’ – Senior Manager in the Healthcare Industry
‘The Art of Service needs no review; it’s the best-in-class self assessment data visualisation tool and if you’re looking for a tool that’s very easy to adopt for analysts as well as business users then The Art of Service is the easy choice. There is no learning curve to be successful with The Art of Service dashboards, and it works well with no data prep. ‘ – Business Intelligence Analyst in the Government Industry
‘The Art of Service’s self assessment is a strong product with topics in many areas. I’m very happy with it for developing dashboards and for internal analysis.’ – Analyst in the Healthcare Industry
What Is The IT Infrastructure Utility IU Self-Assessment?
The IT Infrastructure Utility IU Self-Assessment’s Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the IT Infrastructure Utility IU work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every IT Infrastructure Utility IU task and that every IT Infrastructure Utility IU outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring IT Infrastructure Utility IU opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored IT Infrastructure Utility IU advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth IT Infrastructure Utility IU Self-Assessment. Featuring 618 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IT Infrastructure Utility IU improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The IT Infrastructure Utility IU Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don’t miss anything: 618 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IT Infrastructure Utility IU Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The IT Infrastructure Utility IU Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IT Infrastructure Utility IU projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IT Infrastructure Utility IU and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define IT Infrastructure Utility IU with this IT Infrastructure Utility IU Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 618 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: What are the business goals IT Infrastructure Utility IU is aiming to achieve?
- Define Question: Is there a IT Infrastructure Utility IU management charter, including business case, problem and goal statements, scope, milestones, roles and responsibilities, communication plan?
- Measure Question: Do the IT Infrastructure Utility IU decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- Analyze Question: What tools do you use once you have decided on a IT Infrastructure Utility IU strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
- Improve Question: How do we maintain IT Infrastructure Utility IU’s Integrity?
- Control Question: What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your IT Infrastructure Utility IU strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
- Sustain Question: How to deal with IT Infrastructure Utility IU Changes?
Value [to you] of the IT Infrastructure Utility IU Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal IT Infrastructure Utility IU Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee’s annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service’s Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that – whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us – we are here to help.