Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical IT operations architecture Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any IT operations architecture related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated IT operations architecture specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the IT operations architecture Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 936 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IT operations architecture improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 936 standard requirements:
- How much of ITs time can you devote to addressing new business requirements, rather than day-to-day operations such as patches, fixes, support calls and otherwise managing your infrastructure?
- The cloud is often much more secure and reliable than other IT operations. If you think cloud could solve some of your IT challenges, would you be willing to explore how you can deliver IT securely?
- What role(s) do or should national/international standards and organizations that develop national/international standards play in critical infrastructure cybersecurity conformity assessment?
- If your organization is required to report to more than one regulatory body, what information does your organization report and what has been your organizations reporting experience?
- How will IT operations monitor the end-to-end environment to detect, isolate and fix services problems, including composite applications that have service-toservice dependencies?
- It operations management have been asked by a customer to carry out a non-standard activity, that will cause them to miss an agreed service level target. how should they respond?
- What are the current regulatory and regulatory reporting requirements in the United States (e.g., local, state, national, and other) for organizations relating to cybersecurity?
- Do you consider legacy alternatives (analog systems, manual mode, or conservative operations) to provide redundancy to systems with cyber vulnerabilities?
- We Initiate corrective action, which could be automated (e.g. reboot a device remotely or run a script), or manual (e.g. notify operations staff of the status)
- How will IT operations ensure that the environment has the flexibility to adapt and track changes if trending shows that the environment is in trouble?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the IT operations architecture book in PDF containing 936 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your IT operations architecture self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the IT operations architecture Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which IT operations architecture areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IT operations architecture Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage IT operations architecture projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step IT operations architecture Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 IT operations architecture project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who has been involved in the area (thematic or geographic) in the past?
- Project Portfolio management: If the PMO does not properly balance the portfolio of IT operations architecture projects, who will?
- Procurement Audit: Where required, did candidates give evidence of complying with quality assurance standards?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are schedule performance measures defined including pre-set triggers for specific actions?
- Initiating Process Group: Who supports, improves, and oversees standardized processes related to the IT operations architecture project’s program?
- Procurement Audit: Was the tender clearly and properly specified, including evaluation criteria and knowing about the market and therefore not over-prescriptive and receptive to innovation?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Have business partners been involved extensively, and what data was required for them?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How are risks and risk management perceived in the IT operations architecture project?
- Risk Audit: Have all involved been advised of any obligations they have to sponsors?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Is training acquired to enhance the skills, knowledge and capabilities of the IT operations architecture project team?
Step-by-step and complete IT operations architecture Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 IT operations architecture project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 IT operations architecture project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 IT operations architecture project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 IT operations architecture project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 IT operations architecture project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 IT operations architecture project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any IT operations architecture project with this in-depth IT operations architecture Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IT operations architecture projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IT operations architecture and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make IT operations architecture investments work better.
This IT operations architecture All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.