Provide leadership for critical environments/data center portfolio transitions, technical due diligence, incident response, root cause analysis, personnel development and establishing technical training programs related to IT infrastructure and services.
More Uses of the IT Operations Management Toolkit:
- Ensure your organization manages and leads the roadmap, requirements gathering and design sessions in order to provide solutions for new implementations, enhancements to existing implementations, systems integrations and process automation.
- Execute unit/component test procedures for all project components, create and execute integration test procedures, execute regression tests, coordinate and execute user acceptance testing, and create and execute performance tests.
- Provide hands on leadership, mentorship, technical vision, project planning, and prioritization to a team of hardware, cloud, network, and business systems engineers and administrators.
- Develop processes and best practices to serve as the basis for introducing change to the Service Desk and end users, which will lead to more standardized, consistent delivery and mitigate any risk impacts.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand the market requirements, ensure successful application of architectural design and implement systematic leveraging and reuse of enterprise components.
- Lead: financial management partners with accounting to ensure invoices are sent out correctly and on time, reporting on profitability, and adhering to financial requirements of the client.
- Continue to refine a structured process for product and engineering execution to ensure predictable delivery against roadmap commitments, with increasing reliability and scalability.
- Collaborate with other technical management to identify, implement and maintain new innovations and industry standards for IT infrastructure management, deployment, IT infrastructure, and change management.
- Lead the design or enhancement stages of product development adding input or offering technical or process driven suggestions to ensure product teams understand any potential security risks and align with current security standards.
- Provide operational support for the Technology Infrastructure department through the administration of Software and Hardware Asset Management Functions.
- Direct: research and gather data in support of analysis and position development in areas related to it operations management and monitoring it services, especially regarding application performance.
- Strive for continuous improvement of the incident management process and the integration of the incident management process with other IT operations management processes, as problem and change management.
- Manage work with business users daily to understand opportunities for system improvements and managing the IT development priorities in delivery of enhancements/new initiatives.
- Ensure your organization develops and presents metrics/status to executive leadership via dashboards, monthly statistics, operational reports; ensuring a tight monitoring and follow up to meet target KPIs, SLAs, and end user performance metrics.
- Create, own and drive the platform portfolio and strategy, working with multiple stakeholders inside and outside of the business to achieve delivery, operations and business goals.