Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical IT OT Convergence Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any IT OT Convergence related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated IT OT Convergence specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the IT OT Convergence Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 655 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IT OT Convergence improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 655 standard requirements:
- What is the estimated value of the project?
- Is data collected and displayed to better understand customer(s) critical needs and requirements.
- Who are you going to put out of business, and why?
- Do we have the right capabilities and capacities?
- Are gaps between current performance and the goal performance identified?
- What other areas of the group might benefit from the IT OT Convergence team’s improvements, knowledge, and learning?
- Are we Assessing IT OT Convergence and Risk?
- Do you see more potential in people than they do in themselves?
- Are there any constraints known that bear on the ability to perform IT OT Convergence work? How is the team addressing them?
- Will team members perform IT OT Convergence work when assigned and in a timely fashion?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the IT OT Convergence book in PDF containing 655 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your IT OT Convergence self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the IT OT Convergence Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which IT OT Convergence areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IT OT Convergence Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage IT OT Convergence projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step IT OT Convergence Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 IT OT Convergence project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is this IT OT Convergence project carried out in partnership with other groups/organizations?
- Procurement Audit: Did the conditions of contract comply with the detail provided in the procurement documents and with the outcome of the procurement procedure followed?
- Risk Audit: What are the legal implications of not identifying a complete universe of business risks?
- Change Management Plan: Why is the initiative is being undertaken – What are the business drivers?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do scope statements include the IT OT Convergence project objectives and expected deliverables?
- Change Request: Should a more thorough impact analysis be conducted?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Too many As: Does a proper segregation of duties exist?
- Cost Management Plan: Does the schedule include IT OT Convergence project management time and change request analysis time?
- Quality Management Plan: Written by multiple authors and in multiple writing styles?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What are the risks involved in appointing external agencies to manage the IT OT Convergence project?
Step-by-step and complete IT OT Convergence Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 IT OT Convergence project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 IT OT Convergence project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 IT OT Convergence project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 IT OT Convergence project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 IT OT Convergence project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 IT OT Convergence project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any IT OT Convergence project with this in-depth IT OT Convergence Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IT OT Convergence projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IT OT Convergence and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make IT OT Convergence investments work better.
This IT OT Convergence All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.