Arrange that your organization drives continuous improvement of the Solution Delivery processes as it relates to Engagement and Project Management practices; stays informed of industry developments and best practices, and champions the adoption and integration into the Solution Delivery process.
More Uses of the IT Project and Portfolio Management Applications Toolkit:
- Arrange that your project understands all project life cycle phases and applies knowledge when managing projects.
- Be accountable for establishing that IT standards are used to normalize the product information supporting IT asset management.
- Ensure you account for; build and foster high performance teams; matrix and direct, ensuring predictable, consistent, and successful program delivery through Engagement oversight.
- Be accountable for participating in process improvement efforts.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Establish that your business understands how to use change management processes and its impacts to resources, schedule, and scope.
- Perform cost and risk management.
- Be accountable for using reports to establish adherence to ITAM standards, processes and procedures.
- Be accountable for consulting services and project/program management (non it).
- Be accountable for understanding managed services and SLA based support model.
- Be accountable for reporting on and acting upon the process metrics reported.
- Be accountable for providing technical specialization and support for projects and audits.
- Lead: trust determination process.
- Be accountable for establishing the asset methods and processes are properly approved and communicated to appropriate teams before being implemented.