Ready to use prioritized IT Security Spending requirements, to:
Be confident that your organization provides overall leadership, direction and project management to ensure cost effective design, development, engineering, integration, implementation, testing and maintenance of new infrastructure computing architecture systems in support of business objectives and requirements. .
- Justify the expenditure on cloud and data security, what are the potential costs and ensure IT spend is balanced with the potential business risk.
- Cut costs, move services to different areas in the world, improve development and support, address better data management, resilience and security.
- Keep costs under control, particularly If developers or line of business managers skirt the IT department and go to public cloud services without proper governance, control or security.
- Know what you need to do if you do not know who needs it, where they are, and the level of service needed.
- Remediate the endpoints and users if they fail the above, and present a layered defense in depth with security technologies in a cooperative environment.
- Accurately and cost effectively capture IT asset location, real time inventory visibility and anti theft security in large enterprise and government building sites.
- Ensure security of end user devices that may contain organization data.
- Simultaneously contain costs, improve security and service levels, and address regulatory compliance.
- Control IT cost spending or cost avoidance and reduce business risk.
- Unify all of your existing security systems to leverage the most e cient enterprise wide security solution.
New to Kanban? Read this
Want to reuse this data? Purchase your license here:
One-time payment for perpetual commercial re-use
Questions? Email us HERE