Work closely with functional and business team members, project management, enterprise architects, system engineers, and application developers to design and develop enterprise applications based on approved architecture and business requirements.
More Uses of the IT Service Continuity Management Toolkit:
- Ensure your organization manages build the customer specific configuration templates and guidelines to be applied in order to meet customer service requirements.
- Ensure your organization establishes and provides technical insight and expertise for enterprise scale IT service design, delivery, and operations of multi site manufacturing and other enterprise systems.
- Ensure your organization manages lead design and deployment of site reliability and disaster recovery engineering using infrastructure as code, automation, and orchestration.
- Manage engagement staffing, financials, quality and risk; support building client relationships via high quality engagement delivery; coordinate client pursuits and proposal development; and contribute to thought leadership content.
- Ensure that all the team members of the Deployment Team are applying consistently the technical recommendations, guidelines and configuration templates.
- Be accountable for ensuring that an effective cybersecurity program is deployed and maintained at the appropriate level.
- Ensure your organization assess and implement IT Service Continuity Management solutions aligned with leading Business Continuity.
- Formulate: work closely with cybersecurity to ensure controls are in place for the protection of IT assets.
- Perform scanning, analysis and remediation with the Enterprise provided tool and provide reports.
- Be point of escalation to the Deployment Team with regards to technical issues related to design.
- Evaluate clients technology estate (application, infrastructure, network) rationalization opportunities, sourcing options, economic models, risk posture, and recommend strategic direction.
- Ensure your organization utilizes itil based metrics and service level agreements to establish service excellence through system reliability and effective incident and problem management.
- Perform network, workstation, and server scans and compile vulnerability reports to facilitate corrections.