Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical IT services sourcing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any IT services sourcing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated IT services sourcing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the IT services sourcing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which IT services sourcing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Explorations of the frontiers of IT services sourcing will help you build influence, improve IT services sourcing, optimize decision making, and sustain change
- How do we accomplish our long range IT services sourcing goals?
- What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our IT services sourcing agendas for the next 3 years?
- In the past few months, what is the smallest change we have made that has had the biggest positive result? What was it about that small change that produced the large return?
- Is the implementation plan designed?
- What actually has to improve and by how much?
- What quality tools were useful in the control phase?
- How do we Lead with IT services sourcing in Mind?
- What methods are feasible and acceptable to estimate the impact of reforms?
- Where is our petri dish?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the IT services sourcing book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your IT services sourcing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the IT services sourcing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which IT services sourcing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough IT services sourcing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage IT services sourcing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step IT services sourcing Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 IT services sourcing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess IT services sourcing project risks at various IT services sourcing project stages?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Is there general agreement & acceptance of the current status and progress of the IT services sourcing project?
- Procurement Audit: Was the organization specific about the nature and scope of the performance before launching the procurement process?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: What are the staffs preferences for training on technology-based platforms?
- Quality Management Plan: How does your organization establish and maintain customer relationships?
- Closing Process Group: How well did the chosen processes fit the needs of the IT services sourcing project?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are the three main outputs of quality control?
- Lessons Learned: Is there a clear cause and effect between the activity and the lesson learned?
- Variance Analysis: What is your organizations rationale for sharing expenses and services between business segments?
- Risk Audit: Will an appropriate standard of care be applied to all involved?
Step-by-step and complete IT services sourcing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 IT services sourcing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 IT services sourcing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 IT services sourcing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 IT services sourcing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 IT services sourcing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 IT services sourcing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any IT services sourcing project with this in-depth IT services sourcing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose IT services sourcing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in IT services sourcing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make IT services sourcing investments work better.
This IT services sourcing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.