Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ITAM Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ITAM related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ITAM specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ITAM Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 848 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ITAM improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 848 standard requirements:
- As the discipline of IT asset management (ITAM) began to evolve in the early 90s, organizations often asked: What is IT asset management and why would you want to do it; what are the benefits?
- The data is complete; so why should valuable budget be spent on a solution that merely duplicates what is already working successfully?
- Organisations must ask themselves, If I do not know what assets I have, how can I possibly optimise my IT spend?
- It is important to define at the outset what the aims of the implementation are. Is it purely to save money?
- What are the key differences for us between asset management and Service Management?
- What are the key differences between ITAM IT asset management and ITSM IT service management?
- What is the return of these assets to the business, and how are you improving that return?
- So how do CIOs translate the performance of IT assets into something the CEO cares about?
- How does the performance of our asset investments compare with that of our competitors?
- What risks do the assets create for the business, and how is that being managed?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ITAM book in PDF containing 848 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your ITAM self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ITAM Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ITAM areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ITAM Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ITAM projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ITAM Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 ITAM project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its research funding systems are appropriately effective and constructive in enabling quality research outcomes?
- Quality Management Plan: Is staff trained on the software technologies that are being used on the ITAM project?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Which functions, departments, and activities of the organization are going to be affected?
- Closing Process Group: Did the delivered product meet the specified requirements and goals of the ITAM project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Have the key elements of a coherent ITAM project management strategy been established?
- Planning Process Group: Is the identification of the problems, inequalities and gaps, with their respective causes, clear in the ITAM project?
- Project Scope Statement: What is the most common tool for helping define the detail?
- Risk Management Plan: Do requirements demand the use of new analysis, design, or testing methods?
- Network Diagram: Will crashing x weeks return more in benefits than it costs?
- WBS Dictionary: Can the contractor substantiate work package and planning package budgets?
Step-by-step and complete ITAM Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ITAM project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ITAM project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ITAM project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ITAM project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ITAM project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ITAM project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ITAM project with this in-depth ITAM Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ITAM projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ITAM and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ITAM investments work better.
This ITAM All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.