This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in ITAR assessment.
‘I like TAOS, I believe that it is the best BI tool on the market. For our use cases, it is perfect. Our users are enjoying to work with TAOS. TAOS allows us fast value, i.e. we bought a couple of self assessments and immediately started to generate reports and dashboards. Business users are happy to jump from legacy BI to TAOS. Everyone, loves the quality of the self-assessments outcome, data visualizations, interactivity and etc.’ – Business Intelligence Engineer in the Services Industry
‘We have been using it for all of our presentations, internal memos and dashboards. The Art of Service has already been a hot topic for our company and other departments are looking to adopt it as well.’ – Analytics Manager in the Retail Industry
‘End users are pleased with the outcome of the implementation.’ – Director of Corporate Systems in the Manufacturing Industry
What Is The ITAR Self-Assessment?
The ITAR Self-Assessment’s Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the ITAR work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every ITAR task and that every ITAR outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring ITAR opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored ITAR advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth ITAR Self-Assessment. Featuring 679 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ITAR improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The ITAR Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don’t miss anything: 679 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ITAR Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The ITAR Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ITAR projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ITAR and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define ITAR with this ITAR Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 679 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a ITAR process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the ITAR process available?
- Define Question: Abilities make them destined for leader- ship. but the military has a different view. they invest millions yearly in leadership training – basic training, rotc, service academies, war colleges, and countless other schools. why?
- Measure Question: At the time of this review, is the youth considering enlistment as a full-time member of the military?
- Analyze Question: Can military operations solve the aceh issue?
- Improve Question: When and where did the veteran join the military?
- Control Question: What management system can we use to leverage the ITAR experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
- Sustain Question: What is Effective ITAR?
Value [to you] of the ITAR Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal ITAR Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee’s annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
For more than twenty years, The Art of Service’s Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that – whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us – we are here to help.