The ITIL® v3 Intermediate Capability program: Operational Support & Analysis (OSA), is a 5 day program leading to the examination for the EXIN ITIL® v3 Intermediate Capability certificate: Operational Support & Analysis. The program is aimed at professionals who will participate in managing, organizing and optimizing the operations of OSA processes in an IT organization which has implemented, or started to implement, ITIL® based processes;
- Event Management
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Request Fulfilment
- Access Management
Program Objectives :
- Provides participants with skills regarding the implementation and management of OSAprocesses.
- Explain & discuss ITIL® framework, focusing on the strategies and challenges of implementation.
- Develop presentation skills and an ability to think laterally as an IT Service Manager.
- Prepare participants for the OSA exam.
Who should attend? :
- IT Consultants
- Service Managers
- Service Desk Managers
- Incident & Problem Managers
- Customer Relationship Managers
- Senior IT Support Analysts