The ITIL® v3 Intermediate Capability program: Planning, Protection & Optimization (PPO), is a 5 day program leading to the examination for the EXIN ITIL® v3 Intermediate Capability certificate: Planning, Protection & Optimization. The program is aimed at professionals who will participate in managing, organizing and optimizing the operations of PPO processes in an IT organization which has implemented, or started to implement, ITIL® based processes;
- Demand Management
- Capacity Management
- Availability Management
- IT Service Continuity Management
- Information Security Management
- Provides participants with skills regarding the implementation and management of PPO processes.
- Explain & discuss ITIL® framework, focusing on the strategies and challenges of implementation.
- Develop presentation skills and an ability to think laterally as an IT Service Manager.
- Prepare participants for the PPO exam.
Who Should Attend?:
- IT Consultants
- Service Managers
- IT Architects
- System and Application Designers
- Business Analysts
- Capacity, Availability and IT Security Managers