The ITIL® Foundation Service Management Practices Program is a three-day program leading to an optional examination for the EXIN Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management. The course is aimed at enabling participants to understand the basic terms, concepts and relationships between the ITIL® processes and functions. The Foundation Certificate is the entry level course within the IT Service Management certification scheme.
- Provide insight into the best practices for IT Service Management (ITSM).
- Explain & discuss ITIL® V3 framework, the theory and the concepts.
- Focus on the terminology and relationships between the ITIL® processes.
- Prepare participants for the exam.
Who Should Attend?:
- IT support and technical staff.
- Help Desk/support/operations staff.
- Support/Help Desk/technical services managers.
- Network support staff.
- Business Relationship Managers.
Contact us to let us show you your best option:
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]