The ITIL® v3 Intermediate program: Managing Across the Lifecycle, is a 5 day program leading to the ITIL® V3 Managing Across the Lifecycle exam, the final requirement to gain ITIL® Expert certification. The program is aimed at professionals who will participate in steering and managing the overall adoption and improvement of ITIL®-based IT Service Management processes
Some of the specific topics covered by this program include:
- IT Governance
- Measuring and reporting service quality and process performance.
- Management of strategic change
- Risk Management
- Addressing organizational issues affecting IT Service Management.
Program Objectives :
- Provides participants with skills regarding the overall adoption and implementation of IT Service Management.
- Introduction to the business and managerial issues of IT Service Management.
- Develop presentation skills and an ability to think laterally as an IT Service Manager.
- Prepare participants for the Managing Across the Lifecycle exam.
Who should attend? :
- ITSM Consultants
- Service Managers
- Senior IT Managers