The ITIL® v3 Intermediate Lifecycle program: Service Design, is a 4 day program leading to the examination for the EXIN ITIL® v3 Intermediate Lifecycle certificate: Service Design. The program is aimed at professionals who will participate in managing the operations of Service Design processes, including:
- Service Level Management
- Service Catalogue Management
- Supplier Management
- Capacity Management
- Availability Management
- IT Service Continuity Management
- Information Security Management
Program Objectives :
- Provides participants with skills regarding the ongoing management and optimization of Service Design processes.
- Explain & discuss the ITIL® framework, focusing on the strategies and challenges of implementation.
- Develop presentation skills and an ability to think laterally as an IT Service Manager.
- Prepare participants for the Service Design exam.
Who should attend? :
- IT Consultants
- Service Managers
- Service & System Architects
- Business Relationship Managers
- Service Level Managers
- Business Analysts