Outstanding preparation course for certification Review by Ron Ellenberger
I consider three factors when evaluating learning programs – effective use of time, price and knowledge gained. After considering various options, I purchased the ITIL® V3 SOA Certification Kit and I’m glad I did.
It provided me with the content to pass the exam on my first attempt. What’s not covered in the online course is provided in the study guide, which is well written and will be a valuable resource for future needs.
I am now taking the PPO course and plan on using these products towards Expert certification. (Posted on 8/20/10)
Who Knew ITIL® Certification E-Learning This Quick and Easy Could Make You Look This Good.
Ivanka Menken says: “We know what we’re doing: The Art of Service’s management team has been ITIL® certified and active since 1992. We have trained thousands of candidates from organizations such as UPS, Nike, Intel, Apple, Microsoft, Procter & Gamble, Cisco Systems, Hewlett-Packard, Google, IBM and many more. Our courses are fully accredited and formally recognized by EXIN, BCS, GCI, CSME and Loyalist Certification Services and are constantly updated based on the latest exam specifications and student feedback.”
This online learning course immerses learners in the practical aspects of the ITIL®® v3 Service Lifecycle and processes associated with the Service Offerings and Agreements of services and service delivery.
The main focus of this course is on the operational-level process activities and supporting methods and approaches to executing these processes in a practical, hands-on learning environment. This training is intended to enable the holders of the certificate to apply the practices in resolution and support of the Service Management Lifecycle.
This course is designed using an engaging approach to learning the core disciplines of the ITIL® best practice and positions the student to successfully complete the associated exam.
The Service Offerings and Agreements Capability course will be of interest to:
- Individuals who have their ITIL® v3 Foundation Certificate (or the ITIL® v2 Foundation + v3 Foundation Bridge certificate) who want to purse the intermediate and advanced level ITIL® certifications.
- Individuals and / or operational staff who require a comprehensive practical understanding of the Service offerings and Agreements processes and how these may be used to enhance the quality of IT service support within an organization, for example: operational staff involved in Service Portfolio Management; Service Catalogue Management, Service Level Management, Demand Management, Supplier Management, Financial Management and Business Relationship Management.
- IT professionals involved in IT Service Management implementation and improvement programs. A typical role includes (but is not restricted to): IT professionals, IT / business managers and IT / business process owners, IT practitioners.
Martin Buckley, Microsoft, USA says: “I looked around for a training provider for my ITIL® v3 Managers Bridge – it was difficult. I called several providers who were claiming to offer training; when I probed on the name of the instructor, references, success rates – there was very little or in several cases no evidential data the course would deliver. My aims for training seemed quite simple – to learn; to network; to pass the exam. In the end I selected The Art of Service
Why? Three reasons:
– they proudly show their pass rates on the front page:
– awareness and reputation from The Art of Service “Service Management Podcasts”
So how is the course so far? Simply excellent.“
At the end of this course, the learner will gain competencies in:
- Understanding Service Management as a Practice, and how the processes within Service Offerings and Agreements support the Service Lifecycle
- Knowing the important role of Service Offerings and Agreements in service provision and understanding of how the in-scope processes interact with other Service Lifecycle processes
- The activities, methods and functions used in each of the Service Offerings and Agreements processes
- The application of Service Offerings and Agreements processes, activities and functions to achieve operational excellence
- How to measure Service Offerings and Agreements performance
- The importance of IT Security and how it supports Service Offerings and Agreements
- Understanding technology and implementation requirements in support of Service Offerings and Agreements
- The challenges, critical success factors and risks related with Service Offerings and Agreements
The program combines short presentations supported by accredited trainer audio. There are also quizzes and exercises (marking scheme provided) to ensure learners are testing their knowledge and competency to enhance understanding of key concepts. Revision questions and a mock examination help to prepare for the multiple-choice APMG/EXIN examination.
This program is an eLearning Program.
- Access to presentation with trainer audio
- The Art of Service SOAs Book
- Exercises + Answers (where applicable)
- Mock Exam questions
Upon successful passing of the ITIL® v3 Service Offerings and Agreements Capability exam, the student will be recognized with 4 credits in the ITIL®® v3 qualification scheme.
ITIL® V3 Intermediate SOA Pass Rate 90% when trained by The Art of Service (Global 72%)
The data demonstrates objectively that The Art of Service’s solution to get their clients ITIL® certified (a) works, and (b) works better than anyone else’s.