Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ITSCM Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ITSCM related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ITSCM specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ITSCM Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 718 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ITSCM improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 718 standard requirements:
- To enable a new Service Desk management tool to be implemented, the capacity of the Service Desk servers has to be extended. Who is responsible for managing the request for additional capacity?
- Which metrics are most relevant in determining the value added by Problem Management to the Service Desk?
- What information does Configuration Management provide to the IT management of an organisation?
- What should be easier after implementing a good IT Service Management software tool?
- Which two other Service Management disciplines does Release Management work with most closely?
- Which is the correct combination of concepts and Service Management processes?
- To whom should the Service Desk pass this Incident for diagnosis?
- When would it be appropriate for a configuration audit be undertaken?
- What are the key attributes needed by Service Desk Staff?
- Which incidents should be logged by the Service Desk?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ITSCM book in PDF containing 718 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your ITSCM self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ITSCM Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ITSCM areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ITSCM Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ITSCM projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ITSCM Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 ITSCM project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Portfolio management: If the PMO does not properly balance the portfolio of ITSCM projects, who will?
- Schedule Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess ITSCM project risks at various ITSCM project stages?
- Procurement Audit: Does each policy statement contain the legal reference(s) on which the policy is based?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are ITSCM project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Risk Audit: Have reasonable steps been taken to reduce the risks to acceptable levels?
- Scope Management Plan: Are there checklists created to demine if all quality processes are followed?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is the entire contract planned in time-phased control accounts to the extent practicable?
- Procurement Audit: Is there an overall mission for the procurement function/unit and is it determined which tasks the procurement function/unit should carry out?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Too many As: Does a proper segregation of duties exist?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Who is Responsible for Work and Budgets for Each WBS?
Step-by-step and complete ITSCM Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ITSCM project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ITSCM project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ITSCM project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ITSCM project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ITSCM project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ITSCM project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ITSCM project with this in-depth ITSCM Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ITSCM projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ITSCM and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ITSCM investments work better.
This ITSCM All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.