Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ITSM 2.0 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ITSM 2.0 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ITSM 2.0 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ITSM 2.0 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 851 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ITSM 2.0 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 851 standard requirements:
- Is the suppliers process defined and controlled?
- Is the impact that ITSM 2.0 has shown?
- What are the record-keeping requirements of ITSM 2.0 activities?
- What is the craziest thing we can do?
- What information do users need?
- What did the team gain from developing a sub-process map?
- How do you measure progress and evaluate training effectiveness?
- How can you measure ITSM 2.0 in a systematic way?
- What needs improvement?
- What would happen if ITSM 2.0 weren’t done?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ITSM 2.0 book in PDF containing 851 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your ITSM 2.0 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ITSM 2.0 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ITSM 2.0 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ITSM 2.0 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ITSM 2.0 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ITSM 2.0 Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 ITSM 2.0 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Baseline: Are there contingencies or conditions related to the acceptance?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do you agree with some of the suggestions provided for improving ITSM 2.0 project communications?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are Vendor invoices audited for accuracy before payment?
- Cost Management Plan: Are ITSM 2.0 project leaders committed to this ITSM 2.0 project full time?
- Risk Register: Preventative actions – planned actions to reduce the likelihood a risk will occur and/or reduce the seriousness should it occur. What should you do now?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What are the procedures and processes to be followed for purchases, including approval and authorisation requirements?
- Project Scope Statement: Will statistics related to QA be collected, trends analyzed, and problems raised as issues?
- WBS Dictionary: Are estimates developed by ITSM 2.0 project personnel coordinated with those responsible for overall management to determine whether required resources will be available according to revised planning?
- Scope Management Plan: Are adequate resources provided for the quality assurance function?
- Communications Management Plan: Are there common objectives between the team and the stakeholder?
Step-by-step and complete ITSM 2.0 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ITSM 2.0 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ITSM 2.0 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ITSM 2.0 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ITSM 2.0 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ITSM 2.0 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ITSM 2.0 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ITSM 2.0 project with this in-depth ITSM 2.0 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ITSM 2.0 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ITSM 2.0 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ITSM 2.0 investments work better.
This ITSM 2.0 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.