Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ItSMF Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ItSMF related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ItSMF specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ItSMF Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 697 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ItSMF improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 697 standard requirements:
- How do we accomplish our long range ItSMF goals?
- What is our question?
- How to measure lifecycle phases?
- How can we improve ItSMF?
- What should a proof of concept or pilot accomplish?
- What are you trying to prove to yourself, and how might it be hijacking your life and business success?
- How do you improve your likelihood of success ?
- Is performance measured?
- How much are sponsors, customers, partners, stakeholders involved in ItSMF? In other words, what are the risks, if ItSMF does not deliver successfully?
- In what way can we redefine the criteria of choice clients have in our category in our favor?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ItSMF book in PDF containing 697 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your ItSMF self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ItSMF Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ItSMF areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ItSMF Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ItSMF projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ItSMF Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 ItSMF project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Does a process exist for approving or rejecting changes?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree can all members engage in open and interactive discussions?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its planning processes are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Initiating Process Group: The process to Manage Stakeholders is part of which process group?
- Formal Acceptance: What are the requirements against which to test, Who will execute?
- Variance Analysis: Does the contractors system include procedures for measuring the performance of critical subcontractors?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Resource Providers; Who can provide resources to ensure the implementation of the ItSMF project?
- Planning Process Group: How do you integrate ItSMF project Planning with the Iterative/Evolutionary SDLC?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How do you maximize short-term return on investment?
- Project Charter: ItSMF project Objective Statement: What must the ItSMF project do?
Step-by-step and complete ItSMF Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ItSMF project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ItSMF project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ItSMF project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ItSMF project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ItSMF project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ItSMF project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ItSMF project with this in-depth ItSMF Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ItSMF projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ItSMF and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ItSMF investments work better.
This ItSMF All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.