Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Java Platform Enterprise Edition Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Java Platform Enterprise Edition related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Java Platform Enterprise Edition specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Java Platform Enterprise Edition Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 710 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Java Platform Enterprise Edition improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 710 standard requirements:
- What are the usability implications of Java Platform Enterprise Edition actions?
- Are there any constraints (technical, political, cultural, or otherwise) that would inhibit certain solutions?
- You may have created your customer policies at a time when you lacked resources, technology wasn’t up-to-snuff, or low service levels were the industry norm. Have those circumstances changed?
- What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Java Platform Enterprise Edition process?
- Is data and process analysis, root cause analysis and quantifying the gap/opportunity in place?
- Why do we need to keep records?
- What is a feasible sequencing of reform initiatives over time?
- What are the barriers to increased Java Platform Enterprise Edition production?
- Is the team equipped with available and reliable resources?
- What is the purpose of Java Platform Enterprise Edition in relation to the mission?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Java Platform Enterprise Edition book in PDF containing 710 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Java Platform Enterprise Edition self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Java Platform Enterprise Edition Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Java Platform Enterprise Edition areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Java Platform Enterprise Edition Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Java Platform Enterprise Edition projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Java Platform Enterprise Edition Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Java Platform Enterprise Edition project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: What are your lessons learned that you will keep in mind for the next Java Platform Enterprise Edition project you participate in?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Were messages directly related to the release strategy or phases of the Java Platform Enterprise Edition project?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its system for maintaining and advancing the capabilities of its staff, particularly in relation to the Mission of the organization, is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Team Performance Assessment: Effects of crew composition on crew performance: Does the whole equal the sum of its parts?
- Risk Audit: What is happening in other jurisdictions? Could that happen here?
- Formal Acceptance: What lessons were learned about your Java Platform Enterprise Edition project management methodology?
- Cost Management Plan: Were Java Platform Enterprise Edition project team members involved in the development of activity & task decomposition?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Has an organization readiness assessment been conducted?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Have all involved stakeholders and work groups committed to the Java Platform Enterprise Edition project?
- Team Directory: Who are your stakeholders (customers, sponsors, end users, team members)?
Step-by-step and complete Java Platform Enterprise Edition Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Java Platform Enterprise Edition project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Java Platform Enterprise Edition project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Java Platform Enterprise Edition project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Java Platform Enterprise Edition project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Java Platform Enterprise Edition project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Java Platform Enterprise Edition project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Java Platform Enterprise Edition project with this in-depth Java Platform Enterprise Edition Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Java Platform Enterprise Edition projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Java Platform Enterprise Edition and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Java Platform Enterprise Edition investments work better.
This Java Platform Enterprise Edition All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.