Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical JBoss Tools Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any JBoss Tools related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated JBoss Tools specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the JBoss Tools Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 682 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which JBoss Tools improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 682 standard requirements:
- Is the JBoss Tools process severely broken such that a re-design is necessary?
- Can JBoss Tools be learned?
- Why is change control necessary?
- What is it like to work for me?
- Are there measurements based on task performance?
- Has the direction changed at all during the course of JBoss Tools? If so, when did it change and why?
- Are approval levels defined for contracts and supplements to contracts?
- Is the implementation plan designed?
- What tools and technologies are needed for a custom JBoss Tools project?
- What should we measure to verify effectiveness gains?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the JBoss Tools book in PDF containing 682 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your JBoss Tools self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the JBoss Tools Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which JBoss Tools areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough JBoss Tools Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage JBoss Tools projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step JBoss Tools Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 JBoss Tools project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: What does internal control mean in the context of the audit process?
- Cost Management Plan: Is a PMO (JBoss Tools project Management Office) in place and provide oversight to the JBoss Tools project?
- Quality Metrics: Subjective quality component: customer satisfaction, how do we measure it?
- WBS Dictionary: Are all affected work authorizations, budgeting, and scheduling documents amended to properly reflect the effects of authorized changes?
- Procurement Audit: Are procurement policies and practices in line with (international) good practice standards?
- Initiating Process Group: What were things that you did very well and want to do the same again on the next JBoss Tools project?
- Procurement Audit: Is the procurement process organized the most appropriate way taking into consideration the amount of procurement?
- Procurement Audit: Has the award included no items different from those contained in bid specifications?
- Planning Process Group: How well did the chosen processes fit the needs of the JBoss Tools project?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Do the requirements require the creation of new algorithms?
Step-by-step and complete JBoss Tools Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 JBoss Tools project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 JBoss Tools project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 JBoss Tools project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 JBoss Tools project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 JBoss Tools project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 JBoss Tools project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any JBoss Tools project with this in-depth JBoss Tools Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose JBoss Tools projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in JBoss Tools and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make JBoss Tools investments work better.
This JBoss Tools All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.