Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Joint venture Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Joint venture related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Joint venture specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Joint venture Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 861 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Joint venture improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 861 standard requirements:
- Does Joint venture systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
- How is Knowledge Management Measured?
- Does Joint venture analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
- Have the customer needs been translated into specific, measurable requirements? How?
- What are the revised rough estimates of the financial savings/opportunity for Joint venture improvements?
- In retrospect, of the projects that we pulled the plug on, what percent do we wish had been allowed to keep going, and what percent do we wish had ended earlier?
- How would our PR, marketing, and social media change if we did not use outside agencies?
- How do we make it meaningful in connecting Joint venture with what users do day-to-day?
- Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Joint venture activities?
- What baselines are required to be defined and managed?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Joint venture book in PDF containing 861 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Joint venture self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Joint venture Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Joint venture areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Joint venture Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Joint venture projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Joint venture Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Joint venture project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Which are the main risks and controls of each phase?
- Change Request: Should a more thorough impact analysis be conducted?
- WBS Dictionary: Are indirect costs charged to the appropriate indirect pools and incurring organization?
- Initiating Process Group: What input will I be required to provide the Joint venture project team?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does a missing responsibility indicate that the current Joint venture project is not yet fully understood?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are estimating assumptions and constraints captured?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are key risk mitigation strategies added to the Joint venture project schedule?
- Risk Register: Risk Categories: What are the main categories of risks that should be addressed on this Joint venture project?
- Team Member Status Report: Are the products of the organization’s Joint venture projects meeting their customer’s objectives?
- WBS Dictionary: Wbs elements contractually specified for reporting of status to us (lowest level only)?
Step-by-step and complete Joint venture Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Joint venture project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Joint venture project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Joint venture project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Joint venture project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Joint venture project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Joint venture project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Joint venture project with this in-depth Joint venture Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Joint venture projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Joint venture and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Joint venture investments work better.
This Joint venture All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.