Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical JProfiler Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any JProfiler related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated JProfiler specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the JProfiler Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 713 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which JProfiler improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 713 standard requirements:
- How will we build a 100-year startup?
- How can the value of JProfiler be defined?
- Why identify and analyze stakeholders and their interests?
- What are the key elements of your JProfiler performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
- Which customers cant participate in our JProfiler domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
- Are there recognized JProfiler problems?
- Do JProfiler rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
- Are you taking your company in the direction of better and revenue or cheaper and cost?
- Is there a high likelihood that any recommendations will achieve their intended results?
- What are the boundaries of the scope? What is in bounds and what is not? What is the start point? What is the stop point?
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the JProfiler book in PDF containing 713 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your JProfiler self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the JProfiler Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which JProfiler areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough JProfiler Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage JProfiler projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step JProfiler Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 JProfiler project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How would you assess the risk management process in the JProfiler project?
- Procurement Management Plan: How will the duration of the JProfiler project influence your decisions?
- Risk Register: What action, if any, has been taken to respond to the risk?
- Closing Process Group: Did the JProfiler project team have enough people to execute the JProfiler project plan?
- Quality Audit: What review processes are in place for the organizations major activities?
- Cost Management Plan: Are any non-compliance issues that exist due to State practices communicated to the State?
- Change Request: For which areas does this operating procedure apply?
- Risk Audit: From an empirical perspective, does the business risk approach lead to a more effective audit, or simply to increased consulting revenue detrimental to audit rigor?
- Team Member Performance Assessment: To what degree does the teams approach to its work allow for modification and improvement over time?
- Quality Audit: Are all staff empowered and encouraged to contribute to ongoing improvement efforts?
Step-by-step and complete JProfiler Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 JProfiler project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 JProfiler project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 JProfiler project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 JProfiler project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 JProfiler project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 JProfiler project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any JProfiler project with this in-depth JProfiler Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose JProfiler projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in JProfiler and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make JProfiler investments work better.
This JProfiler All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person: