Create Junit test cases to ensure and validate the code coverage is complete for all artifact sets of the software.
More Uses of the Junit Toolkit:
- Control: test driven development (Junit).
- Govern: also involve in developing test cases and perform unit testing using Junit test cases.
- Follow test driven development using Junit.
- Develop unit test cases using Junit framework.
- Organize: Junit for unit testing and integration testing.
- Perform unit testing using Junit framework.
- Establish: Junit testing is critical to ensure the code is tested thoroughly.
- Make sure that your group performs unit testing using Junit and developed Junit test cases for all the developed modules.
- Create Junit test cases for unit testing the components.