Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical JustFoodERP Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any JustFoodERP related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated JustFoodERP specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the JustFoodERP Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 675 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which JustFoodERP improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 675 standard requirements:
- How can we become the company that would put us out of business?
- Is there a documented and implemented monitoring plan?
- Who will be in control?
- What communications are necessary to support the implementation of the solution?
- Have the problem and goal statements been updated to reflect the additional knowledge gained from the analyze phase?
- What happens when a new employee joins the organization?
- Is maximizing JustFoodERP protection the same as minimizing JustFoodERP loss?
- What are the record-keeping requirements of JustFoodERP activities?
- What about JustFoodERP Analysis of results?
- Has a team charter been developed and communicated?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the JustFoodERP book in PDF containing 675 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your JustFoodERP self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the JustFoodERP Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which JustFoodERP areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough JustFoodERP Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage JustFoodERP projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step JustFoodERP Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 JustFoodERP project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: Were the JustFoodERP project Objectives met (If not, briefly explain what wasnt met)?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Are there any JustFoodERP projects similar to this one in existence?
- Cost Management Plan: Are written status reports provided on a designated frequent basis?
- Schedule Management Plan: Has the scope management document been updated and distributed to help prevent scope creep?
- Scope Management Plan: Are the people assigned to the JustFoodERP project sufficiently qualified?
- Lessons Learned: How was the political and social history changed over the life of the JustFoodERP project?
- Procurement Audit: Did the organization decide for an appropriate and admissible procurement procedure?
- Procurement Audit: Does the individual having check-signing responsibility review the use of the signature plates?
- Scope Management Plan: Is an industry recognized mechanized support tool(s) being used for JustFoodERP project scheduling & tracking?
- Procurement Audit: Has management taken the necessary steps to ensure that relevant control systems are always up to date?
Step-by-step and complete JustFoodERP Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 JustFoodERP project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 JustFoodERP project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 JustFoodERP project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 JustFoodERP project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 JustFoodERP project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 JustFoodERP project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any JustFoodERP project with this in-depth JustFoodERP Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose JustFoodERP projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in JustFoodERP and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make JustFoodERP investments work better.
This JustFoodERP All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.