Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Kaavo Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Kaavo related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Kaavo specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Kaavo Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 665 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Kaavo improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 665 standard requirements:
- What are strategies for increasing support and reducing opposition?
- Are new process steps, standards, and documentation ingrained into normal operations?
- Do we monitor the Kaavo decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
- How would our PR, marketing, and social media change if we did not use outside agencies?
- Is there a Kaavo Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
- What attendant changes will need to be made to ensure that the solution is successful?
- Does Kaavo systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
- What will drive Kaavo change?
- Were lessons learned captured and communicated?
- How does the team improve its work?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Kaavo book in PDF containing 665 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Kaavo self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Kaavo Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Kaavo areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Kaavo Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Kaavo projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Kaavo Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Kaavo project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Cost Management Plan: Does the Resource Management Plan include a personnel development plan?
- Scope Management Plan: How relevant is this attribute to this Kaavo project or audit?
- WBS Dictionary: Are the responsibilities and authorities of each of the above organizational elements or managers clearly defined?
- Procurement Audit: Was the organization specific about the nature and scope of the performance before launching the procurement process?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Costs associated with late delivery or a defective product?
- Activity Cost Estimates: Scope statement only direct or indirect costs as well?
- Procurement Audit: Does each policy statement contain the legal reference(s) on which the policy is based?
- Project Schedule: Have all Kaavo project delays been adequately accounted for, communicated to all stakeholders and adjustments made in overall Kaavo project schedule?
- Source Selection Criteria: How much past performance information should be requested?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What areas does the group agree are the biggest success on the Kaavo project?
Step-by-step and complete Kaavo Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Kaavo project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Kaavo project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Kaavo project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Kaavo project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Kaavo project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Kaavo project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Kaavo project with this in-depth Kaavo Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Kaavo projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Kaavo and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Kaavo investments work better.
This Kaavo All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.