Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical kanban Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any kanban related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated kanban specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the kanban Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which kanban improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Value in products or processes should be viewed in the eyes of the customer. What is the customer willing to pay for?
- Which material planning approach is likely to utilize kanbans and level loaded production?
- Are new process steps, standards, and documentation ingrained into normal operations?
- What additional data is needed before you can conduct an effective kaizen event?
- What is the best online tool for Agile development using Kanban?
- Do we use kanban, and know how it compares to scrum?
- What would happen if kanban weren’t done?
- Does Kanban work for UX Design?
- Why Do a kaizen Event?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the kanban book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your kanban self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the kanban Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which kanban areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough kanban Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage kanban projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step kanban Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 kanban project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Schedule: What documents, if any, will the subcontractor provide (eg kanban project schedule, quality plan etc)?
- Cost Estimating Worksheet: Can a trend be established from historical performance data on the selected measure and are the criteria for using trend analysis or forecasting methods met?
- Requirements Documentation: What is the risk associated with cost and schedule?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are internal kanban project status meetings held at reasonable intervals?
- Change Management Plan: Do the proposed users have access to the appropriate documentation?
- Change Management Plan: How can you best frame the message so that it addresses the audiences interests?
- Milestone List: Describe the companys strengths and core competencies. What factors will make the company succeed?
- Cost Management Plan: Are kanban project leaders committed to this kanban project full time?
- Procurement Audit: Was the pre-qualification screening for issue of tender documents done properly and in a fair manner?
- Lessons Learned: How complete and timely were the materials you were provided to decide whether to proceed from one kanban project lifecycle phase to the next?
Step-by-step and complete kanban Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 kanban project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 kanban project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 kanban project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 kanban project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 kanban project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 kanban project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any kanban project with this in-depth kanban Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose kanban projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in kanban and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make kanban investments work better.
This kanban All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.