Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Key Performance Indicators Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Key Performance Indicators related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Key Performance Indicators specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Key Performance Indicators Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 794 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Key Performance Indicators improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 794 standard requirements:
- What is the importance of knowing the key performance indicators KPIs for a business process when trying to implement a business intelligence system?
- Choosing good key performance indicators (KPI – Key Performance Indicators) – did we start from the question How do you measure a companys success?
- What are your environmental management objectives, targets, and milestones, including any key performance indicators you use to assess performance?
- Does the system you use provide interactive dashboards to offer business users key performance indicators in a highly graphical visual interface?
- Do key performance indicators (kpis) enable the organization to assess how service delivery impacts on men and women from different backgrounds?
- Do you provide realtime graphical views of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), metrics, and other performance measures on the home page/portal?
- What are the ongoing metrics and key performance indicators that you are using to monitor compliance with established policies and controls?
- What is the difference between Key Performance Indicators KPI and Critical Success Factors CSF in a Business Strategic decision?
- Do Key Performance Indicators support sound procurement in areas of special concern (e.g. procurement planning and contract management)?
- Before you even create reports, its important to determine what metrics are important; what are your key performance indicators (kpis)?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Key Performance Indicators book in PDF containing 794 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Key Performance Indicators self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Key Performance Indicators Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Key Performance Indicators areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Key Performance Indicators Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Key Performance Indicators projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Key Performance Indicators Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Key Performance Indicators project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Is a payment system in place with proper reviews and approvals?
- Activity Cost Estimates: What is the last item a Key Performance Indicators project manager must do to finalize Key Performance Indicators project close-out?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is it standard practice to formally commit stakeholders to the Key Performance Indicators project via agreements?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are Vendor invoices audited for accuracy before payment?
- Cost Management Plan: Were Key Performance Indicators project team members involved in the development of activity & task decomposition?
- Procurement Audit: How do you avoid delays at any stage/ stages of the procurement process?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What are the mechanisms of public and social accountability, and how can they be made better?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: In preparing the Lessons Learned report, should it reflect a consensus viewpoint, or should the report reflect the different individual viewpoints?
- Quality Management Plan: Have Key Performance Indicators project management standards and procedures been established and documented?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its system for maintaining and advancing the capabilities of its staff, particularly in relation to the Mission of the organization, is appropriately effective and constructive?
Step-by-step and complete Key Performance Indicators Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Key Performance Indicators project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Key Performance Indicators project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Key Performance Indicators project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Key Performance Indicators project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Key Performance Indicators project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Key Performance Indicators project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Key Performance Indicators project with this in-depth Key Performance Indicators Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Key Performance Indicators projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Key Performance Indicators and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Key Performance Indicators investments work better.
This Key Performance Indicators All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.