Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical KineticD Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any KineticD related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated KineticD specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the KineticD Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 676 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which KineticD improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 676 standard requirements:
- What is Tricky About This?
- What training and capacity building actions are needed to implement proposed reforms?
- Why identify and analyze stakeholders and their interests?
- What situation(s) led to this KineticD Self Assessment?
- What will be the consequences to the stakeholder (financial, reputation etc) if KineticD does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
- Is it clearly defined in and to your organization what you do?
- Can we do KineticD without complex (expensive) analysis?
- What is our KineticD Strategy?
- What do we need to start doing?
- Are there KineticD Models?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the KineticD book in PDF containing 676 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your KineticD self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the KineticD Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which KineticD areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough KineticD Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage KineticD projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step KineticD Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 KineticD project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are contractor costs, schedule and technical performance monitored throughout the KineticD project?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree do team members articulate the teams work approach?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Contradictory information between document sections?
- Cost Management Plan: Has a provision been made to reassess KineticD project risks at various KineticD project stages?
- Procurement Audit: Are proper authorization and approval required prior to payment?
- Procurement Audit: Did additional works amount to no more than 50% of the initial contract?
- Cost Management Plan: Is the firm certified as a supplier, wholesaler and/or regular dealer?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Security analysis has access to information that is sanitized?
- Procurement Audit: Is authorization required to make changes to the purchase order file?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: How is risk handled within this KineticD project organization?
Step-by-step and complete KineticD Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 KineticD project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 KineticD project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 KineticD project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 KineticD project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 KineticD project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 KineticD project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any KineticD project with this in-depth KineticD Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose KineticD projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in KineticD and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make KineticD investments work better.
This KineticD All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.