Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Kinetics Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Kinetics related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Kinetics specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Kinetics Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 889 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Kinetics improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 889 standard requirements:
- How do we manage Kinetics Knowledge Management (KM)?
- Is pilot data collected and analyzed?
- What are the rules and assumptions my industry operates under? What if the opposite were true?
- Are suggested corrective/restorative actions indicated on the response plan for known causes to problems that might surface?
- What methods are feasible and acceptable to estimate the impact of reforms?
- In the case of a Kinetics project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Kinetics project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. Can we track that any Kinetics project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
- How do we improve productivity?
- How do you identify and analyze stakeholders and their interests?
- Is the solution technically practical?
- What lessons, if any, from a pilot were incorporated into the design of the full-scale solution?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Kinetics book in PDF containing 889 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Kinetics self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Kinetics Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Kinetics areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Kinetics Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Kinetics projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Kinetics Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Kinetics project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Scope Statement: Will there be documented contingency plans for the top 5-10 risks?
- Change Management Plan: Is there an adequate supply of people for the new roles?
- Requirements Management Plan: Have stakeholders been instructed in the Change Control process?
- Cost Management Plan: Does the schedule include Kinetics project management time and change request analysis time?
- Change Management Plan: Are there any restrictions on who can receive the communications?
- Work Breakdown Structure: What is the probability that the Kinetics project duration will exceed xx weeks?
- Closing Process Group: How well did the chosen processes fit the needs of the Kinetics project?
- Cost Management Plan: Are key risk mitigation strategies added to the Kinetics project schedule?
- Executing Process Group: On which process should team members spend the most time?
- Procurement Audit: Was the award criteria that of the most economically advantageous tender?
Step-by-step and complete Kinetics Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Kinetics project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Kinetics project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Kinetics project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Kinetics project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Kinetics project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Kinetics project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Kinetics project with this in-depth Kinetics Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Kinetics projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Kinetics and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Kinetics investments work better.
This Kinetics All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.