Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Klocwork Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Klocwork related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Klocwork specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Klocwork Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Klocwork improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How can you measure Klocwork in a systematic way?
- What happens at this company when people fail?
- how do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Klocwork values?
- What is the range of capabilities?
- What quality tools were useful in the control phase?
- What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Klocwork project?
- What baselines are required to be defined and managed?
- How did the team generate the list of possible solutions?
- Do you know what you are doing? And who do you call if you don’t?
- Does Klocwork analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Klocwork book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Klocwork self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Klocwork Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Klocwork areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Klocwork Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Klocwork projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Klocwork Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Klocwork project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Do the buyers always select or authorize the source of supply on other than contract purchases?
- Team Operating Agreement: Are leadership responsibilities shared among team members (versus a single leader)?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its staffing profile is optimally aligned with the capability requirements implicit (or explicit) in its Strategic Plan?
- Project Schedule: Is the Klocwork project schedule available for all Klocwork project team members to review?
- Requirements Management Plan: Is Requirements work dependent on any other specific Klocwork project or non-Klocwork project activities (e.g. funding, approvals, procurement)?
- Scope Management Plan: Has a structured approach been used to break work effort into manageable components (WBS)?
- Procurement Audit: Were any additional works or deliveries admissible, without recourse to a new procurement procedure?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Do requirements put excessive performance constraints on the product?
- Closing Process Group: Is there a clear cause and effect between the activity and the lesson learned?
- Risk Audit: What are the boundaries of the auditors responsibility for policing management fidelity?
Step-by-step and complete Klocwork Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Klocwork project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Klocwork project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Klocwork project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Klocwork project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Klocwork project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Klocwork project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Klocwork project with this in-depth Klocwork Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Klocwork projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Klocwork and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Klocwork investments work better.
This Klocwork All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.