Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Knowledge acquisition Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Knowledge acquisition related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Knowledge acquisition specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Knowledge acquisition Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Knowledge acquisition improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Who are four people whose careers I’ve enhanced?
- How do you measure success?
- How is business? Why?
- How can you negotiate Knowledge acquisition successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
- How do we go about Comparing Knowledge acquisition approaches/solutions?
- Does the Knowledge acquisition task fit the client’s priorities?
- What are the rules and assumptions my industry operates under? What if the opposite were true?
- Were the planned controls in place?
- Have all basic functions of Knowledge acquisition been defined?
- What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Knowledge acquisition process?
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Knowledge acquisition book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Knowledge acquisition self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Knowledge acquisition Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Knowledge acquisition areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Knowledge acquisition Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Knowledge acquisition projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Knowledge acquisition Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Knowledge acquisition project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Stakeholder Management Plan: How many Knowledge acquisition project staff does this specific process affect?
- Risk Management Plan: Is there anything you would now do differently on your Knowledge acquisition project based on this experience?
- Procurement Audit: Is there no evidence that the expert has influenced the decisions taken by the public authority in his/her interest or in the interest of a specific contractor?
- Project Management Plan: Is the engineering content at a feasibility level-of-detail, and is it sufficiently complete, to provide an adequate basis for the baseline cost estimate?
- Initiating Process Group: Mitigate. What will you do to minimize the impact should the risk event occur?
- Procurement Audit: Is there an effective risk management system continuously monitoring procurement risk?
- Scope Management Plan: Are the appropriate IT resources adequate to meet planned commitments?
- Risk Audit: Is an annual audit required and conducted of your financial records?
- Procurement Management Plan: Does all Knowledge acquisition project documentation reside in a common repository for easy access?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What should be the gestation period for the Knowledge acquisition project with this technology?
Step-by-step and complete Knowledge acquisition Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Knowledge acquisition project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Knowledge acquisition project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Knowledge acquisition project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Knowledge acquisition project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Knowledge acquisition project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Knowledge acquisition project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Knowledge acquisition project with this in-depth Knowledge acquisition Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Knowledge acquisition projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Knowledge acquisition and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Knowledge acquisition investments work better.
This Knowledge acquisition All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person: