Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical knowledge audit Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any knowledge audit related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated knowledge audit specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the knowledge audit Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 660 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which knowledge audit improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 660 standard requirements:
- Who, on the executive team or the board, has spoken to a customer recently?
- Can knowledge audit be learned?
- How do we Identify specific knowledge audit investment and emerging trends?
- How do you keep key subject matter experts in the loop?
- Is the knowledge audit organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
- What communications are necessary to support the implementation of the solution?
- Is there documentation that will support the successful operation of the improvement?
- Who are the knowledge audit improvement team members, including Management Leads and Coaches?
- Why do we need to keep records?
- Do you, as a leader, bounce back quickly from setbacks?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the knowledge audit book in PDF containing 660 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your knowledge audit self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the knowledge audit Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which knowledge audit areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough knowledge audit Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage knowledge audit projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step knowledge audit Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 knowledge audit project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Change Log: Is the submitted change a new change or a modification of a previously approved change?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree do team members feel that the purpose of the team is important, if not exciting?
- Team Operating Agreement: What are some potential sources of conflict among team members?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its advisory services are appropriately effective and constructive?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does a missing responsibility indicate that the current knowledge audit project is not yet fully understood?
- Planning Process Group: What is involved in knowledge audit project scope management, and why is good knowledge audit project scope management so important on information technology knowledge audit projects?
- Quality Audit: Are salvageable and salvaged medical devices stored in a manner to prevent damage and/or contamination?
- Cost Management Plan: Was the knowledge audit project schedule reviewed by all stakeholders and formally accepted?
- Risk Audit: Do requirements demand the use of new analysis, design, or testing methods?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What new technologies are being explored in the same area?
Step-by-step and complete knowledge audit Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 knowledge audit project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 knowledge audit project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 knowledge audit project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 knowledge audit project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 knowledge audit project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 knowledge audit project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any knowledge audit project with this in-depth knowledge audit Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose knowledge audit projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in knowledge audit and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make knowledge audit investments work better.
This knowledge audit All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.