Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Knowledge balance sheet Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Knowledge balance sheet related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Knowledge balance sheet specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Knowledge balance sheet Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Knowledge balance sheet improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- How do we know that any Knowledge balance sheet analysis is complete and comprehensive?
- Do we have the right people on the bus?
- To what extent does management recognize Knowledge balance sheet as a tool to increase the results?
- Why identify and analyze stakeholders and their interests?
- What communications are necessary to support the implementation of the solution?
- Are there any disadvantages to implementing Knowledge balance sheet? There might be some that are less obvious?
- How do we promote understanding that opportunity for improvement is not criticism of the status quo, or the people who created the status quo?
- What tools do you use once you have decided on a Knowledge balance sheet strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
- How frequently do you track Knowledge balance sheet measures?
- Will existing staff require re-training, for example, to learn new business processes?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Knowledge balance sheet book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Knowledge balance sheet self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Knowledge balance sheet Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Knowledge balance sheet areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Knowledge balance sheet Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Knowledge balance sheet projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Knowledge balance sheet Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Knowledge balance sheet project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Assumption and Constraint Log: How are new requirements or changes to requirements identified?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are Knowledge balance sheet project leaders committed to this Knowledge balance sheet project full time?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: Was the user/client satisfied with the end product?
- Risk Management Plan: Does the Knowledge balance sheet project have the authority and ability to avoid the risk?
- Quality Audit: How does your organization ensure that equipment is appropriately maintained and producing valid results?
- Change Management Plan: Who should be involved in developing a change management strategy?
- Scope Management Plan: Are the Knowledge balance sheet project team members located locally to the users/stakeholders?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Which skills do you think are most important for an information technology Knowledge balance sheet project manager?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: What are the channels available for distribution to the customer?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are actuals compared against estimates to analyze and correct variances?
Step-by-step and complete Knowledge balance sheet Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Knowledge balance sheet project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Knowledge balance sheet project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Knowledge balance sheet project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Knowledge balance sheet project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Knowledge balance sheet project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Knowledge balance sheet project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Knowledge balance sheet project with this in-depth Knowledge balance sheet Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Knowledge balance sheet projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Knowledge balance sheet and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Knowledge balance sheet investments work better.
This Knowledge balance sheet All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.