Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Knowledge-based authentication Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Knowledge-based authentication related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Knowledge-based authentication specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Knowledge-based authentication Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Knowledge-based authentication improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What does the ‘should be’ process map/design look like?
- Does Knowledge-based authentication analysis show the relationships among important Knowledge-based authentication factors?
- If we weren’t already in this business, would we enter it today? And if not, what are we going to do about it?
- How will you know when its improved?
- Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Knowledge-based authentication project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
- Who will provide the final approval of Knowledge-based authentication deliverables?
- Have changes been properly/adequately analyzed for effect?
- How was the ‘as is’ process map developed, reviewed, verified and validated?
- Do the problem and goal statements meet the SMART criteria (specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, and time-bound)?
- What is our Knowledge-based authentication Strategy?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Knowledge-based authentication book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Knowledge-based authentication self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Knowledge-based authentication Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Knowledge-based authentication areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Knowledge-based authentication Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Knowledge-based authentication projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Knowledge-based authentication Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Knowledge-based authentication project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: How does Knowledge-based authentication project integration management relate to the Knowledge-based authentication project life cycle, stakeholders, and the other Knowledge-based authentication project management knowledge areas?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are the quality tools and methods identified in the Quality Plan appropriate to the Knowledge-based authentication project?
- Risk Audit: Does the organization have or has considered the need for the following insurance covers: public liability, professional indemnity and directors and officers liability?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the constraints or deadlines associated with the task accurate?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Are there checklists created to demine if all quality processes are followed?
- Risk Audit: Does your organization meet the terms of any contracts with which it is involved?
- Decision Log: So, what is the line where eDiscovery ends and document review begins?
- Procurement Audit: Are there mechanisms for evaluating the departments suppliers performance in relation to prices, quality, delivery and innovation?
- Scope Management Plan: Are the people assigned to the Knowledge-based authentication project sufficiently qualified?
- Change Request: Describe how modifications, enhancements, defects and/or deficiencies shall be notified (e.g. Problem Reports, Change Requests etc) and managed. Detail warranty and/or maintenance periods?
Step-by-step and complete Knowledge-based authentication Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Knowledge-based authentication project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Knowledge-based authentication project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Knowledge-based authentication project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Knowledge-based authentication project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Knowledge-based authentication project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Knowledge-based authentication project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Knowledge-based authentication project with this in-depth Knowledge-based authentication Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Knowledge-based authentication projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Knowledge-based authentication and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Knowledge-based authentication investments work better.
This Knowledge-based authentication All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.