Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical knowledge capital Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any knowledge capital related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated knowledge capital specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the knowledge capital Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which knowledge capital improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What are specific knowledge capital Rules to follow?
- What potential environmental factors impact the knowledge capital effort?
- Are there any constraints known that bear on the ability to perform knowledge capital work? How is the team addressing them?
- What is your BATNA (best alternative to a negotiated agreement)?
- Implementation Planning- is a pilot needed to test the changes before a full roll out occurs?
- If no one would ever find out about your accomplishments, how would you lead differently?
- To what extent does management recognize knowledge capital as a tool to increase the results?
- Was a pilot designed for the proposed solution(s)?
- What information do users need?
- Have new benefits been realized?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the knowledge capital book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your knowledge capital self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the knowledge capital Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which knowledge capital areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough knowledge capital Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage knowledge capital projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step knowledge capital Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 knowledge capital project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are processes defined to monitor knowledge capital project cost and schedule variances?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Vendor contract reports, reviews and visits conducted periodically?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are procedures defined for calculating cost estimates?
- Team Operating Agreement: What types of accommodations will be formulated and put in place for sustaining the team?
- Change Management Plan: How do you gain sponsors buy-in to the communication plan?
- Cost Baseline: Has the knowledge capital project documentation been archived or otherwise disposed as described in the knowledge capital project communication plan?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are issues raised, assessed, actioned, and resolved in a timely and efficient manner?
- Risk Register: People risk -Are people with appropriate skills available to help complete the knowledge capital project?
- Quality Management Plan: What would you gain if you spent time working to improve this process?
- Procurement Management Plan: Was the knowledge capital project schedule reviewed by all stakeholders and formally accepted?
Step-by-step and complete knowledge capital Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 knowledge capital project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 knowledge capital project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 knowledge capital project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 knowledge capital project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 knowledge capital project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 knowledge capital project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any knowledge capital project with this in-depth knowledge capital Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose knowledge capital projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in knowledge capital and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make knowledge capital investments work better.
This knowledge capital All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.