Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Knowledge-Centered Support Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Knowledge-Centered Support related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Knowledge-Centered Support specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Knowledge-Centered Support Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 926 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Knowledge-Centered Support improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 926 standard requirements:
- Do we do this…As you approach the front desk, the Customer Service professional stops what he is doing, makes eye contact with you, offers a warm smile, and asks, hello, how may I help you?
- An administrator is concerned about denial of service attacks on their virtual machines (vms). what is an effective method to reduce the risk of this type of attack?
- And once again, the same issues are being raised: how does the agency reduce support costs for operational applications that are accessed from personal devices?
- Do we do this…As you approach the front desk, the Customer Service professional is busy typing on a computer. after several seconds, he mumbles, yes?
- Have all stakeholders been consulted regarding needs from the User Support provision in terms of both necessary and desired requirements?
- Which storage array-based security mechanism helps restricting unauthorized host access to storage volumes?
- Of the number of students eligible for this service, how many students were provided w/this service?
- Do the cost implications of outsourcing the user support provision provide the level(s) of benefit expected?
- How can you minimize the number of new information repositories springing up within your organization?
- How do you manage the constant stream of always-changing technical information needed to do your job?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Knowledge-Centered Support book in PDF containing 926 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Knowledge-Centered Support self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Knowledge-Centered Support Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Knowledge-Centered Support areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Knowledge-Centered Support Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Knowledge-Centered Support projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Knowledge-Centered Support Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Knowledge-Centered Support project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Team Performance Assessment: Can team performance be reliably measured in simulator and live exercises using the same assessment tool?
- Executing Process Group: How many different communication channels does the Knowledge-Centered Support project team have?
- Initiating Process Group: Contingency planning. If a risk event occurs, what will you do?
- Project Scope Statement: Is the Knowledge-Centered Support project organization documented and on file?
- Source Selection Criteria: What will you use to capture evaluation and subsequent documentation?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Are detailed work packages planned as far in advance as practicable?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: Is the verbiage used appropriate and understandable?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What is the shortest possible time it will take to complete this Knowledge-Centered Support project?
- Risk Management Plan: Is the number of people on the Knowledge-Centered Support project team adequate to do the job?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What potential impact does the Knowledge-Centered Support project have on the stakeholder?
Step-by-step and complete Knowledge-Centered Support Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Knowledge-Centered Support project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Knowledge-Centered Support project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Knowledge-Centered Support project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Knowledge-Centered Support project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Knowledge-Centered Support project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Knowledge-Centered Support project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Knowledge-Centered Support project with this in-depth Knowledge-Centered Support Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Knowledge-Centered Support projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Knowledge-Centered Support and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Knowledge-Centered Support investments work better.
This Knowledge-Centered Support All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.