Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Knowledge Is Power Program Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Knowledge Is Power Program related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Knowledge Is Power Program specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Knowledge Is Power Program Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Knowledge Is Power Program improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Is maximizing Knowledge Is Power Program protection the same as minimizing Knowledge Is Power Program loss?
- What key inputs and outputs are being measured on an ongoing basis?
- Can the solution be designed and implemented within an acceptable time period?
- What are the barriers to increased Knowledge Is Power Program production?
- What threat is Knowledge Is Power Program addressing?
- Will it solve real problems?
- What was the last experiment we ran?
- Who defines (or who defined) the rules and roles?
- Is there regularly 100% attendance at the team meetings? If not, have appointed substitutes attended to preserve cross-functionality and full representation?
- Do Knowledge Is Power Program rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Knowledge Is Power Program book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Knowledge Is Power Program self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Knowledge Is Power Program Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Knowledge Is Power Program areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Knowledge Is Power Program Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Knowledge Is Power Program projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Knowledge Is Power Program Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Knowledge Is Power Program project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are Knowledge Is Power Program project activities decomposed into manageable components to ensure expected management control?
- Risk Audit: Are your rules, by-laws and practices non-discriminatory?
- Network Diagram: If the Knowledge Is Power Program project network diagram cannot change but you have extra personnel resources, what is the BEST thing to do?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Are our budgets supportive of a culture of quality data?
- Variance Analysis: How are material, labor, and overhead variances calculated and recorded?
- Variance Analysis: How do you identify and isolate causes of favorable and unfavorable cost and schedule variances?
- Risk Audit: Is there a screening process that will ensure all participants have the fitness and skills required to safely participate?
- Initiating Process Group: What are the inputs required to produce the deliverables?
- Project Scope Statement: Relevant – ask yourself can you get there; why are we doing this Knowledge Is Power Program project?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: What institutional arrangements are planned to ensure the Knowledge Is Power Program project achieves its social development outcomes?
Step-by-step and complete Knowledge Is Power Program Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Knowledge Is Power Program project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Knowledge Is Power Program project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Knowledge Is Power Program project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Knowledge Is Power Program project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Knowledge Is Power Program project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Knowledge Is Power Program project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Knowledge Is Power Program project with this in-depth Knowledge Is Power Program Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Knowledge Is Power Program projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Knowledge Is Power Program and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Knowledge Is Power Program investments work better.
This Knowledge Is Power Program All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.