Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Knowledge level Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Knowledge level related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Knowledge level specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Knowledge level Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Knowledge level improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What situation(s) led to this Knowledge level Self Assessment?
- What are the barriers to increased Knowledge level production?
- Is the impact that Knowledge level has shown?
- What to do with the results or outcomes of measurements?
- Are new and improved process (‘should be’) maps developed?
- What does the data say about the performance of the stakeholder process?
- Who needs to know about Knowledge level ?
- Are controls in place and consistently applied?
- Where is the data coming from to measure compliance?
- What does Knowledge level success mean to the stakeholders?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Knowledge level book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Knowledge level self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Knowledge level Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Knowledge level areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Knowledge level Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Knowledge level projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Knowledge level Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Knowledge level project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Project Management Plan: Is the appropriate plan selected based on the organizations objectives and evaluation criteria expressed in Principles and Guidelines policies?
- Change Management Plan: Change invariability confront many relationships especially those that require a set of behaviours What roles with in the organization are affected and how?
- Risk Management Plan: Is there anything you would now do differently on your Knowledge level project based on this experience?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is there a formal set of procedures supporting Issues Management?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: The staff interests – is the group or the person interested in working for this Knowledge level project?
- Issue Log: What steps can you take for positive relationships?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is there general agreement & acceptance of the current status and progress of the Knowledge level project?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Are the required specifications for products or services changing?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is it standard practice to formally commit stakeholders to the Knowledge level project via agreements?
- Requirements Documentation: Has Requirements Gathering uncovered information that would necessitate changes?
Step-by-step and complete Knowledge level Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Knowledge level project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Knowledge level project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Knowledge level project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Knowledge level project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Knowledge level project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Knowledge level project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Knowledge level project with this in-depth Knowledge level Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Knowledge level projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Knowledge level and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Knowledge level investments work better.
This Knowledge level All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.