Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Knowledge Management Research & Practice Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Knowledge Management Research & Practice related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Knowledge Management Research & Practice specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Knowledge Management Research & Practice Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 665 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Knowledge Management Research & Practice improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 665 standard requirements:
- What is the total cost related to deploying Knowledge Management Research & Practice, including any consulting or professional services?
- Have the customer needs been translated into specific, measurable requirements? How?
- What are the barriers to increased Knowledge Management Research & Practice production?
- Is a contingency plan established?
- What will drive Knowledge Management Research & Practice change?
- What controls do we have in place to protect data?
- What kind of crime could a potential new hire have committed that would not only not disqualify him/her from being hired by our organization, but would actually indicate that he/she might be a particularly good fit?
- Measure, Monitor and Predict Knowledge Management Research & Practice Activities to Optimize Operations and Profitably, and Enhance Outcomes
- What about Knowledge Management Research & Practice Analysis of results?
- How do we know if we are successful?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Knowledge Management Research & Practice book in PDF containing 665 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Knowledge Management Research & Practice self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Knowledge Management Research & Practice Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Knowledge Management Research & Practice areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Knowledge Management Research & Practice Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Knowledge Management Research & Practice projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Knowledge Management Research & Practice Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Knowledge Management Research & Practice project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Quality Management Plan: Contradictory information between document sections?
- Scope Management Plan: Are Knowledge Management Research & Practice project team members involved in detailed estimating and scheduling?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What departments are involved in its daily operation?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What areas does the group agree are the biggest success on the Knowledge Management Research & Practice project?
- Schedule Management Plan: Does the IMS include all contract and/or designated management control milestones?
- Procurement Audit: Has the award included no items different from those contained in bid specifications?
- Procurement Management Plan: If independent estimates will be needed as evaluation criteria, who will prepare them and when?
- Scope Management Plan: Has process improvement efforts been completed before requirements efforts begin?
- WBS Dictionary: Are data elements summarized through the functional organizational structure for progressively higher levels of management?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: How are the overall Knowledge Management Research & Practice project development processes to be undertaken to produce the Knowledge Management Research & Practice project outputs?
Step-by-step and complete Knowledge Management Research & Practice Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Knowledge Management Research & Practice project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Knowledge Management Research & Practice project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Knowledge Management Research & Practice project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Knowledge Management Research & Practice project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Knowledge Management Research & Practice project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Knowledge Management Research & Practice project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Knowledge Management Research & Practice project with this in-depth Knowledge Management Research & Practice Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Knowledge Management Research & Practice projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Knowledge Management Research & Practice and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Knowledge Management Research & Practice investments work better.
This Knowledge Management Research & Practice All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.