Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Kongsberg Defence Systems Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Kongsberg Defence Systems related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Kongsberg Defence Systems specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Kongsberg Defence Systems Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 698 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Kongsberg Defence Systems improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 698 standard requirements:
- What are the Essentials of Internal Kongsberg Defence Systems Management?
- Explorations of the frontiers of Kongsberg Defence Systems will help you build influence, improve Kongsberg Defence Systems, optimize decision making, and sustain change
- How do you keep key subject matter experts in the loop?
- Does the goal represent a desired result that can be measured?
- If you could go back in time five years, what decision would you make differently? What is your best guess as to what decision you’re making today you might regret five years from now?
- For your Kongsberg Defence Systems project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
- Who will determine interim and final deadlines?
- What constraints exist that might impact the team?
- Is the implementation plan designed?
- Will team members regularly document their Kongsberg Defence Systems work?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Kongsberg Defence Systems book in PDF containing 698 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Kongsberg Defence Systems self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Kongsberg Defence Systems Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Kongsberg Defence Systems areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Kongsberg Defence Systems Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Kongsberg Defence Systems projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Kongsberg Defence Systems Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Kongsberg Defence Systems project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Register: Whats the appropriate level of risk management for this Kongsberg Defence Systems project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Is quality monitored from the perspective of the customers needs and expectations?
- Planning Process Group: Contingency planning. If a risk event occurs, what will you do?
- Procurement Audit: Did the conditions of contract comply with the detail provided in the procurement documents and with the outcome of the procurement procedure followed?
- Quality Metrics: What are the organizations expectations for its quality Kongsberg Defence Systems project?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is the structure for tracking the Kongsberg Defence Systems project schedule well defined and assigned to a specific individual?
- Project Scope Statement: Will the Risk Status be reported to management on a regular and frequent basis?
- Scope Management Plan: Are all key components of a Quality Assurance Plan present?
- Procurement Audit: Was the overall procurement done within a reasonable time?
- Lessons Learned: Were the Kongsberg Defence Systems project Objectives met (If not, briefly explain what wasnt met)?
Step-by-step and complete Kongsberg Defence Systems Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Kongsberg Defence Systems project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Kongsberg Defence Systems project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Kongsberg Defence Systems project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Kongsberg Defence Systems project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Kongsberg Defence Systems project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Kongsberg Defence Systems project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Kongsberg Defence Systems project with this in-depth Kongsberg Defence Systems Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Kongsberg Defence Systems projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Kongsberg Defence Systems and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Kongsberg Defence Systems investments work better.
This Kongsberg Defence Systems All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.